Facilitate the conversion of supplied art/information into Customer approved art required to manufacture flexographic plates in a manner that improves department operations and that optimises quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (flexible)
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to improve procedures within the Graphic department.
- Facilitate the conversion of supplied art/information into Customer approved art required to manufacture flexographic plates.
- Proof read print specs, film, and Epson mounting proofs.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Communicate between customers and relevant staff.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, to promote a positive work environment.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Maintain and document Customer profiles/specifications to ensure accuracy of work.
- Maintain direct communications with Customers, regarding orders to ensure maximum service is provided.
- Organize and maintain electronic art files in accordance to our network requirements.
- Must be comfortable with Mac platform.
- Knowledge of wide web and corrugated industries would be a definite asset.
- 3 years of pre-press experience.
Please email resumes to [email protected]