This is a temporary work from home position, until the Government of Ontario says it is safe to return to work and we will be back in the office.
Facilitate the conversion of supplied art/information into Customer approved art required to manufacture flexographic plates in a manner that improves department operations and that optimises quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (flexible)
Strong home internet needed
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to improve procedures within the Graphic department.
- Facilitate the conversion of supplied art/information into Customer approved art required to manufacture flexographic plates.
- Proof read print specs, film, and Epson mounting proofs.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Communicate between customers and relevant staff.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, to promote a positive work environment.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Maintain and document Customer profiles/specifications to ensure accuracy of work.
- Maintain direct communications with Customers, regarding orders to ensure maximum service is provided.
- Organize and maintain electronic art files in accordance to our network requirements.
- Must be comfortable with Mac platform.
- Knowledge of wide web and corrugated industries would be a definite asset.
- 3 years of pre-press experience.
Please email resumes to [email protected]